The Rancho de los Peñasquitos Town Council has monthly public board meetings that are open to the public. The RPTC community meetings are a great opportunity to interact with officials from elected offices, police, and fire departments. If you have concerns regarding recent events affecting our community, please attend and ask questions. Each months representatives from the following civic offices are invited to provide a 3 minute report to the public:
- San Diego Fire-Rescue Department: The Crew from Station 40
- San Diego Police Department: SDPD Community Relations Officer
- U.S. Representative 52nd District
- State Senator District 39 Representative
- State Assembly District 77 Representative
- County Supervisor District 3
- San Diego Mayor
- City Council Representative District 5
- City Council Representative District 6
During meetings, there is a standing agenda item for public comment. Residents are allowed three minutes to raise concerns or announce upcoming community events by filling out a speaker slip.
Join us for a meeting the first Thursday of the month, 7:00 pm at the Double Tree Hotel & Resort, 14455 Peñasquitos Drive, San Diego, CA 92129
Follow this link to view past meeting minutes or agendas.