Hello, To all Rancho Peñasquitos Residen
ts, San Diego City Representatives/staff, Elected Officials/staff, and Guests –
I certainly hope that everyone had a rather cooler Labor Day as I do apologize for the tardiness of this agenda. If there is anything you would like to add or discuss, please feel free to send in your changes.
The Rancho Peñasquitos Town Co
uncil (RPTC) will hold our next meeting on Thursday, September 7, 2017 (agenda attached). The meeting will be held at the Hotel Karlan (Doubletree Resort) in the Del Mar Room* (located in building G on the map) at the times listed below. 14455 Peñasquitos Drive; San Diego, CA 92129.
Regular Meeting of RPTC begins at 7:30 pm
Upcoming Community Events (see attached, for complete meeting agenda):
- Rancho Family YMCA Farmers Market – Every Saturday from 9:00am-1:00 pm in the upper YMCA Parking Lot
- Polynesian Family Getaway – Friday, September 8, 2017 at Hilltop Park
- Disaster Preparedness Workshop, Sep 16, at 9:00am – 11am
- Mt. Carmel High School Tournament of Bands – Saturday, October 28, 2017
- Cookies & CoCoa with Santa – Sunday, December 3, 2017, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Hotel Karland
- San Diego Holiday Half Marathon – Saturday, December 16, 2017
Our meetings are open to the public. Feel free to redistribute this email.
If you are not on our email distribution list and would like to be added, please let me know. Thanks.
*Note: If the meetings are moved to another room by the Hotel Karlan, an additional email will be sent out.
Rancho Peñasquitos Town Council
P.O. Box 720783
San Diego, Ca 92172-0783
|The Rancho Peñasquitos Town Council is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (EIN 51-0562961). Any contributions may be tax deductible depending on your individual tax liability.|